Tuesday, June 2, 2009

US
By Katelyn Dyson

I'm sitting in class trying to think of somethingThinking about anything just to keep me from thinking of us
I try to ignore the pain that's caused by our loveThe pain of us being apartI wish I knew what to do with you
I can't explain why I can't let go of youHopefully we will figure out somethingMy heart can't take staying apart
I want to be with you, alone, just us
All alone, loving the moment, loving being together
I can't believe I have found you love
This must be true love
I'm so glad that I have you
I hope we last forever, forever togetherI just thought of us
And what it would be like if we were apart
How hard life would be apart
I couldn't live without our loveI couldn't survive without staying an "us"
I couldn't continue without youWe have to come up with somethingSo that we can stay together
It's great were together
It's great were no longer falling apart
I don't know why it is, but something
Makes me yurn for our love
Wait, what if I can't always be with you
What if it doesn't work with us?
I wonder what's next with us.
Will we really stay together?
Will my heart always belong to you?
Will we eventually fall apart?
What's going to happen to our love?
Could something possibly seperate us?
I hope to stay with you though, to keep us safe
I'll think of something to keep us together always
Nothing will tear us apart, our live shall stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment